cassiefoxphotography

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Blogging, Commence.

I've decided to start a photo blog, so that I can keep track of the images I really enjoy, and the stories behind them.

-

Saturday, everyone met up at my MIL's for Colin's birthday dinner. I decided to take advantage of the whole family being there by taking some family portraits. My, what a long way I've come since the shots I did last year at Davey's birthday party, heh. No dramatic blurs, for one thing!

This was one of my favorite shots of the day. I love the interaction - Ed being a big goof, Stuart telling him to stop, everyone else just laughing at the whole thing. It pretty much sums up everyone's personalities. :)



I also shot quite a lot of frames with Lauren. I can't believe how grown up she looks all of the sudden. She's turning into such a pretty young woman, and has the most beautiful eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home